YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGH_EUiVqVM
Time tracking in Notion? That has to be IMPOSSIBLE right? Wrong! In this Notion tutorial I showcase a way to get time tracking by using Clockify! While Toggl or Rize are popular time tracking apps of choice, this Clockify extension feature is one I’ll definitely keep in my back pocket!
⏰ TIMESTAMPS: 0:00 - Are you frustrated? 0:25 - Clockify Time Tracker
RESOURCES & LINKS:
- 🎧 Try Audible Free for 30 Days ➡ https://amzn.to/3twJKKH
- 🗓️ Notion to Google Calendar Sync Addon ➡ https://notion-automations.com?via=riseproductive
- 📚 Try Skillshare Free for 1 Month ➡ https://skl.sh/3O9fsHg
- ❓ Try Nord VPN ➡ https://nordvpn.org/riseproductive
- 🎥 The Best YouTube Tool ➡ https://www.tubebuddy.com/riseproductive
- 🔒 Protect Your Passwords ➡ https://lastpass.wo8g.net/c/3276847/552329/8692
- 💻 My Favorite Tools ➡ https://riseproductive.com/resources-and-tools
- 🖱️ My Essential Products ➡ https://riseproductive.com/my-essential-products
MY STUFF: 📞 Book a Free Coaching Call ➡ https://tidycal.com/1xg2xn3 ⚙️ Notion Templates ➡ https://riseproductive.com/notion-templates 📚 My Courses ➡ https://riseproductive.com/courses 📧 My Newsletter ➡ http://eepurl.com/gQAgIT 📧 Email Me ➡ email@example.com 📘 Get My Free eBook ➡ https://riseproductive.com/ebook ⌨️ My Essential Products ➡ https://riseproductive.com/my-essential-products 🎙️ My Podcast ➔ https://anchor.fm/riseproductive 📷 Instagram ➔ https://www.instagram.com/demetripanici/
Some of the links in this description are affiliate links that I receive a monetary kickback from. I believe in all of the applications and think they provide great value.